Tuesday, May 19, 2009

BICYCLE!



So I bought a bike, but it was pink...not my favorite color...I can't be cruising around on a PINK bike!!! So with the help of Ryan I took her apart piece by piece and gave her a makeover. It would have stayed in pieces if it wasn't for Ryan reminding me where each nut and bolt went. I still need to add some finishing touches but here are the before and after photos. Ryan has his ride primed already so we'll be peddling around downtown this weekend for the free concerts in the park...ahh the joys of summer!


3 comments:

  1. i'm insanely jealous. dearly wish i was cruising with you. yay for bikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a way cool bike! I love it! You guys will have fun riding around...downtown sac?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way Nice!! You'll pick up all the dudes with that sweet ride...oh yeah... :)

    ReplyDelete